A group of bullied kids band together when a shape shifting demon, taking the appearance of clown, begins hunting children.
1. Pennywise’s makeup was a new touch in the character plus the performance of actor Bill Skarsgård that not only gave him life also only one little thing in the film was digitized throughout the filamcion of IT.
2. The camera shots were very modern, but they cue the fear and the mood of the scene one never loses the eye in all the filming.
3. The tone of the filming was a bit stronger and more appealing to the larger audience.
4. From the beginning fear captures you until the end.
5. The performance of the boys or Loser’s Club was phenomenal.
6. The localizationes plus the cast cast all have a look very similar to the original cast of It of the year 1990.
1. Of all the guys from It’s cast, only two of the characters did not give them so much love in filming, but also actors like that lost their focus on filming like Chosen Jacobs and Wyatt Oleff.
Beside that I have a terror to the clowns thanks to the filming of It the fear towards them is lighter. This filming is good so that you can start watching more Horror filming since filming from the beginning to the end terror calls you.
Not only that the filming has many things that attract attention and one wants to see it multiple times and wants to see more to see the details that one has lost. It is unique and is giving a new look to the Horror films.
They should do more filming as well as It from Stephen King’s adaptations. Pennywise was one of the characters that most calls attention in the filming more with the mystery of who is the clown that devours the children every 27 years. Adding to that one of the boys is investigating Derry gave a touch of Scooby Doo with the guys en route to see who Pennywise is.
In if it is a well recommended filming you must see it more than once always find something new to see in the filming as hints of the second part or things of the original filming. More stuff from other filming or Stephen King stories.